03 September 2011

more misogyny. sorry.

so as i have been looking over the last few weeks o my life, i have discovered a somewhat misogynistic tendency. now, i would like to think i have somewhat of a basis for it, but one could say it is definitely there. of course, i don't want people to think i really hate women. i don't. i love women. i think women are the most beautiful of all god's creations. i think they are exquisite creatures of meaning and aesthetic, the perfect blending of form and function.
and all of them will never want me in any meaningful, romantic or close relationship.
i don't hate them. and its not that i don't trust them. rather i trust them completely...
to fuck me over. to screw with my head. to make me suffer. to torture me.
and of course, like all good masochists, i want one.
to the women who will disagree with me (you know who you are) i tried. i tried hard. i thought things were good.
i was wrong.
they lie.
the deceive.
every time i turn around it gets worse.
so before you can castigate me any further over my self-deprecation and hatred for the conniving wenches who have once again torn my heart out and stomped on it with their pretty little feet, here's the deal.
show up at my house with a funny, beautiful, intelligent, passionate woman who will at least go out with me before she decides i am not worth the time to tell "fuck off" to, and maybe, just maybe we can have a conversation.
until then, i will never believe.

 out.




No comments: