22 August 2011

women. can't live with 'em. can't kill 'em all.

so it turns out there was never any shot with the previously mentioned girl.
she was lying to me.

you know, i can understand a girl not liking me. i can understand a girl not wanting to talk to me, be around me or have anything to do with me whatsoever. i may not like it, i may not want it, but i can understand it. but at least have the basic human courtesy to tell me to my face. if your intention is not to screw with me, then just say so. but ignoring calls and texts when you tell me to call you, in fact you put your phone number in my phone? being nice to my face, then sneaking out the back door without saying anything, not even goodbye? that's just cruel.

so to all of you who think i should find a nice girl and settle down, bite me. there is no such creature. the only women who are, have been or ever will be nice to me are women who are safe. married, long term relationships, etc etc; in some fashion unavailable.
unattainable goes without saying.

out.

No comments: