11 March 2008

sorry, time got away from me again.
opera seems to do that.
it also seems to get me down.

i took the bus to the show tonight. didn't want to park.
decided to walk home after.
about a mile and a half. takes anywhere from .5 hour to 1.5 hour.
depends on what i see, how i feel, etc etc.

i hurt. my feet hurt. my back hurts. my knees hurt.
everything hurts.
i haven't done this in a long time. very out of practice.

best damn thing i have done in a long time. i need to start doing more of it again.

i have been spending a lot of time contemplating my reality.
i am not pleased.
in the spirit of my new outlook on the universe, i must change.
i have several options.
i will be exploring them.
i can no longer wait.
i must create my own life.
passive is the path to mediocrity.
active is the path to failure.

without failure, there can be no success.

time to fail.

i'm out.

No comments: